The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Thursday, March 26, 2015

The Weekly Listings Have Moved to Their Own Site


Good evening, gentleman, as I promised you in my blog entry a few nights ago, starting tonight the weekly listings will now be hosted on a new website designed specifically for them. Going forward, this space will be reserved specifically for my sex party reflections and tales of erotic adventure and the listings will be at the new website. Go head on over to...


...and have a looksy. I look forward to hearing your feedback, and I hope everyone has a fuck-filled weekend and week ahead!

I'll see you there men, and let's be careful out there!




1 comment:

  1. My original version of this entry mentioned an issue with adding comments, but that has been corrected now, so you are now able to leave comments on the party pages at the bottom of them. You will need to be signed in to leave comments.

    ReplyDelete